NBC News has to face skeptical in the Matt Lauer sexual misbehavior around the job but Andy Lack who barely slept a night before walked into Laure apartment in Manhattan on November 2017 to fire him from the NBC’s Today’s show.
Since November the former Today’s Co-host has not spoken a word about the sexual misconduct.
For the first time 60 years old Lauer raised his voice to address the report following the claims. “I have made no public comments on the many false stories from anonymous or biased sources that have been reported about me over these past several months,” said in a Thursday published The Washington Post.
He added the reason behind his silence was to protect his family from any additional embarrassment and to resort a small amount of privacy.
Now when the things are beyond the limits as per Lauer, he wants the world to hear what happened in real.
“But defending my family now requires me to speak up.”
After, acknowledging inappropriate behavior as a husband, father, and Principle at NBC. He wants to break his silence and opens up “I want to make it perfectly clear that any allegations or reports of coercive, aggressive or abusive actions on my part, at any time, are absolutely false.”
A source previously revealed that Laure was left to walk free of his sexual misconduct thought 2014 with his staff including at the Winter Olympics in Russia. Later the women anonymously accused him on the newspaper.
Once a former colleague and co-host Ann Curry also recently knew Lauer was dirty when 2 members of the NBC’s management approached her and told they were sexually assaulted by Lauer. She continued the staff was afraid of losing their job and asking for her help.
After that Curry talked to the management team and asked to keep an eye on him to stop the future harassment.