If you have watched the movie Men in Black then surely you must know the Amazing actor Thomas Lee Jones aka Tommy Lee Jones. He is an American actor and a film director who has received fower Academy Award for the best-supporting Actor for appearing as a U.S Marshal Samuel Gerard in the 1993 thriller movie The Fugitive.
As the 71- year-old actor lives in millions of fans' heart, he also has earned a high figure of money from his movies. If you want to know more about his lifestyle, stick with us and keep scrolling to know about his net worth, earning, career, awards, and more.
Tommy Lee Jones Net worth
The film director and an American actor Tommy began his career on Broadway appearing for the first time at the play A Patriot. Next year he appeared in a film role as Hank Simpson in a romantic movie Love Story.
Must Read: Tommy Lee Jones was Sally Field's worst on-screen kissing partner.
CAPTION: Tommy Lee Jones SOURCE: Famous Biographies
Well, the Amazing American actor still has a sumptuous career and has earned a huge amount of capital and his current net worth is estimated at $85 million.
Must Read: Julianne Moore voted and she wants you to know!
Tommy Lee Jones Cars collection
Regarding his cars, it seems that he has exclusive branded collections of the cars. So, let's take a look at his collections of cars on a YouTube video below.
Youtube: Tommy Lee Cars and Moto collections
Must Read: Joe Pantoliano and Nancy Sheppard, who have been married for over two decades getting a divorce?
Tommy Lee Jones House
Tommy is an American actor who has an estimated net worth of $85 million and it seems that he is having a hard time selling his San Saba Polo Ranch. That's why he is dropping a whopping 25 percent off the original asking price.
Must Read: Five Facts you need to know about Lester Holt
CAPTION: Tommy Lee House SOURCE: Celebrity Net Worth
The house is originally listed with the agents Marta Jolicoeur of Christie's International Real Estate for $26.75 million and the encompassing polo complex's price is now reduced to $19.9 million.
Must Read: Anchor Lester Holt's wife
CAPTION: Tommy Lee Jones house in Florida
The 50-acre ranch house includes four-bedroom, two bathrooms 11,000-square foot main house which is surrounded by an incredible lake, five-acre of nature preserve with trails and waterfall.
Must Read: NBC Anchor Lester Holt and wife Carol Hagen getting a divorce after 33 years of married life?
CAPTION: Tommy Lee Jones' Wellington Ranch SOURCE: Curbed Miami
The Academy Award-winning actor acquired the Wellington estate in 2002 for $4.62 million which he has named the property San Saba Polo Ranh given that Jones has been playing a big role in Florida polo scene for quite some time now.
10 Facts about Tommy Lee
1. Tommy Lee was born on September 15, 1946, in San Saba, USA, Texas.2. Tommy Used his own 3000 Acre Ranch for the set of "The Three Burials of the Melquiades Estrada".
3. He went to the Harvard on the Scholarship where he shared his room with the future vice president of the USA, Al Gore.
4. He has been nominated for the Golden Globes for the best actor category in the movie, "coal miner's Daughter" for the first time.
5. He used to play Harvard's undefeated football Team of 1968 as the offensive guard.
6. He has been arrested for drunken driving and even was beaten up for resisting arrest few days before shooting began for film "Coal Miner's Daughter".
7. He never took the formal acting class, but after college, he moved to new york for the Theatrical career.
8. He was a serious Polo player and supports polo foundation and invented polo teams to play in his ranch.
9 He met Kimberlee Cloughley during his filming of the "Back Roads", which subsequently led to his second marriage with her,
10. Two more film of his "Mechanic" and "Criminal" is in the pipeline to be released in 2016.