How to Attach Window Boxes to Brick Siding?
Most of the people want their window sight to look beautiful and stylish. You guys might be thinking of how you can make your window sight to look beautiful, what you need is just window boxes to be fit, again you guys may be thinking of how you can find window boxes.
It's not that difficult to find, you can find out window boxes at any windows suppliers or home improvement store, You just need to know how to attach windows boxes to the brick siding.
Attaching window boxes to brick siding is a pretty simple process to work through, so once you have the boxes you can get started. Before you start you just need to what sorts of tools be needing. Here are few materials that you will need, along with some steps that can help you through the process.
What you will need
- Window boxes
- Socket wrench
- L brackets
- Lag screw
Also See: How to Install Interior Window Trim?
Here are some of the tips which will help you to attach windows boxes to brick siding
- Measure and mark the location where you want to fit the box. Then measure down from still how much distance is recommended, then mark the center of two mounting holes.
- Use a hammer-drill which is design for masonry and ½-inch-diameter carbide-tipped which is the correct size for masonry drill to bore holes into the brick. Drill the hole deeper than the plastic wall anchor which you’ll be using.
- Tap a plastic wall anchor into each hole with a hammer to get the perfect fit.
- Now use the each mounting bracket to the brick wall with a lag screw. Then tighten the lag screw into the wall anchor to the box-end wrench.
- Then finally clip it onto the two mounting brackets of the window box.
Here are some of the solution which may help you out to work with How to Attach Window Boxes to Brick Siding. If you guys have any quarries or question you can comment below.