Foam Spray is a very popular way of keeping the interior of homes warm during the coldest season of the year. Foam Spray is well known for its ease of use and installation of a variety of exterior walls surfaces. However, there are many things that people don't know about foam spray. For example, Foam spray is best at sealing air leaks around window jambs. They still have to learn about spray foam uses.
Here are some of the ten best Foam Spray Uses
Shore up a wobbler. To secure the loose pull knob on a hollow-core bi-fold door, injects foam spray through the screw hole, providing a solid backer in which to anchor the pull.
- Hush a flush. To keep plastic waste lines from rattling when water runs through the pipeline, sprayed some o the foam around the pipes where they intersected floor joists.
- Pack breakables. Spray the foam on a plastic bag, seal the opening, and press items on top to create a form-fitting, protective mold.
- Tame a torrent. Foam spray can be used to bond rocks together when building waterfalls.
- Stymie squirrels. To keep 'em out of his attic, keep the stuffed gaps under the roof eaves with chicken wire and foamed the filler for incisor-proof barriers.
- Secure a window. Foam sprays can be used around the frames of replacement foundation windows to anchor them in the masonry walls.
- Hit a hive. When insects built a nest on a wall, you can spray pesticide through their entry and then sealed it shut with foam.
- Nix knocks. Spray foam along with washing-machine water supply pipes to quiet spin-cycle vibrations when they meet the wall.
- Debug a garage. Inject foam around the back side of the garage on the door jamb and apply on the stem wall to prevent pests from infiltrating this common entry point.
10. Bed a bath. Fix a tub floor at the underfoot which gives filling the vessel with water and lining the space beneath it with foam. Then reach underneath, extend the straw with 3/16-inch-ID (internal diameter) vinyl hose and spray the foam through an open wall cavity, or the access panel near the drain.